Posted on October 7, 2012 by Brooke
As I sit here on a rainy fall afternoon, cup of tea in hand, I confess: I’d much rather be napping than rounding up anything. So I think today will be a short one. Let’s take a look at some sweet and pretty, and maybe a little bit o’ news.
Fun or annoying? Apparently, games are becoming more common at wedding receptions.
Anna Goldfarb’s 7 Things About Weddings That I’m Totally Over. Does your pet peeve make the list?
I am IN LOVE with this beautiful cake stand from Sarah’s Stands, which is featured on Pink Cake Box’s page! Wouldn’t this be just perfect for your autumn table?
YES! Think that lime cake should be green? WRONG! And http://acaketorememberva.blogspot.com/2012/10/lime-cake-shouldnt-be-green.html tells you why not.
(Thanks, Kara! Because I cringe everytime I see lime green key lime pie!)
Emmaline Bride shares with us 5 DIY Fall Desserts that are wedding party-worthy. Yum.
Have a Delicious Week!
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
- Let Them Eat Cake: Sunday Round-Up for September 23, 2012
- Let Them Eat Cake: Sunday Round-Up for Easter Sunday, April 8, 2012
- Let Them Eat Cake: Sunday Round-Up for August 26, 2012
- Let Them Eat Cake: Sunday Round-Up for October 9, 2011
- Let Them Eat Cake: Sunday Round-Up for February 5, 2012
- Celebrity Wedding Cakes
- Chocolate Wedding Cakes
- Circle Wedding Cakes
- Disney Wedding Cake
- Floral Wedding Cakes
- Groom's Cake
- Modern Wedding Cakes
- Real Life Objects Cakes
- Separated Tier Wedding Cakes
- Simple Wedding Cakes
- Square Wedding Cakes
- Themed Wedding Cakes
- Unconventional Wedding Cakes
- Wedding Accessories
- Wedding Cake Pops
- Wedding Cake Toppers
- Wedding Cupcakes
- Wedding Mini Cakes